Rent to Own House Lease Option Home Arizona (Cayman Islands)
Phoenix Rent To Own Lease Option Homes For Sale: This is a beautiful newly remodeled property. This home comes with an all ceramic tile floors, eat in kitchen and great room plus it is in great neighborhood close to schools, shopping and freeways. Call Us Now and Get Qualified for this Property for No Money Down to Move In and we help Fix Your Credit and Provide You with Financing.
Subject Property: 29th Ave & Union Hills Phoenix AZ, 85053
Lease Option HOTLINE: 602-254-6244
Search for More Properties at www.LeaseOptionHomesAz.com
Call our Lease Option Specialist at 602.254.6244 to schedule an appointment to view the inside of this newly remodeled home.
Para informacion en espaÃ±ol por favor comunicate c on Veronica-480.903.4822 or email Veronica@LeaseOptionHomesAz.com
To get qualified on our lease option programs please visit our website www.LeaseOptionHomesAZ.com and fill out our FREE APPLICATION.
Bed Bath: 4/2
Year Built: 1978
Square Footage: 2200
More Information about the property:
Level: Single Levels
Dwelling Type: Single Family
Fencing: Block; Chain Link
Heating: Electric Heat
Roofing: Comp Shingle
HOA: $ 37.00
Parking: 2 Car Garage
Master Bathroom: Full Bath Master Bedroom
Kitchen Features: Range/Oven Elec, Dishwasher
Utilities: APS, City Water, Sewer- Public
New Financing: FHA, VA, CASH, CONVENTIONAL, LEASE PURCHASE, LEASE OPTION/ RENT TO OWN
Elementary School: Deer Valley Unified District; Sunrise
Jr. High School: Desert Sky
High School: Deer Valley Unified District; Deer Valley High
More about Our Program
Our rent-to-own program is unlike any others. Since we have made lease option sales our main line of business, we have developed a proven strategy to help repair credit and obtain financing.
The 1st Step: Getting Pre-Qualified for our Program
Simply go to www.LeaseOptionHomesAZ.com and fill out a FREE application. We do not have a credit score requirement; blemished credit is acceptable.
It is a FIRST COME â€“ FIRST SERVE on our available properties so we HIGHLY recommend you fill out a FREE application now.
When you go through the pre-approval process, we ask all general questions as if you were to apply for a mortgage but BETTER because we help repair your credit of the items preventing you from buying a home now.
Items we consider for Pre-Approval:
1. Employment â€“ Stable and secure employment for the past 1 to 2 years.
2. Income and Debt â€“ Verify income of approximately $2,500 - $3,500 per month, depending upon the amount of debt.
3. Rental History â€“ Verify good standing and NO EVICTION/RENTAL COLLECTIONS.
1. Your credit score is not considered for approval in our program; in fact, WE DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE FOR A CREDIT SCORE! We know that your credit score will increase by removing the negative credit reporting when you join our program.
2. We determine how long we believe you will need our credit repair service; 1 month, 2 months, etc. Remember our Lease Option Program is designed to turn you into a homeowner with the help of our credit repair and guidance in approximately 6 to 12 months.
3. We pay close attention to the negative reporting to determine the time it takes to repair credit. We consider the when the item was reported, the balance, and the collector/creditor to gauge the success of the credit repair.
Please fill out the application with all your information and co-borrower (if applicable). Once we receive your application, our processor Sarah Morrissette will contact you directly and have an answer within 24 hours from the time your application is received.
The 2nd Step: Finding the Home of your Dreams
Once you have been pre-qualified:
â€¢ Go to www.LeaseOptionHomesAZ.com
â€¢ Click on â€œAVAILABLE PROPERTIESâ€
These are newly remodeled, move-in ready homes that do not require money down or security deposits. Just the first monthâ€™s rent is due upfront.
The 3rd Step: Getting Pre-Approved
Now that you have chosen a home, we would submit an offer to the property owner for approval. Upon acceptance, you sign the lease option agreement for the term that it will take for your credit to be repaired and you to save the down payment.
Disclaimer: Actual pricing may vary based on qualifications and Seller approval.