Turbo-900-hard-materiel-crusher-plant. (South Africa)
Dragon 900 wheel suspension
Total Fourteen(14) Blocking Legs
Airbrakes, running lights, and mud flaps
Fixed walkway on both sides of cone with hand rails and kick plate
Walkways and ladders both sides of screen & front cross over
Access ladder to chassis
Hydraulic raise and lower screen subframe
Hydraulic Levelling System
Six (6) hydraulic levelling jack system
Hydraulic System and Hydraulic Legs
Mobile Chassis: 3 axle chassis
Feeder and Hopper
Feeder Grizzly System
Feeder Size : 1000x 3800 mm , Hopper 12m3
2 nos. Vibrator adjusttable throw amplitude italvibras or Oli Brand
Jaw Crusher 900 x 650mm
Size: 900x650 mm Primary type
Motor power: 75-90 kW
Jaw Crusher Is Setting Mechanism can be adjusted easily.
Main Conveyor System
Size : 900 mm
Type tracked conveyor.
High Capacity Vibrating Screen
Size : 1800×4500 mm 3 Deck
Motor Power 18.5 KW
Hidrocone 900 Cone Crusher
Motor : 110 kW Motor
Stock Conveyor 3 Unit
Feedback Conveyor Belt 2 Pcs
600 mm - 750 mm
Extra Hopper + 10 m3
Dust Control System - Dust Reduction
Bypass Conveyor Belt
Generator ( Cummins ,Perkins , Cat , Doosan ) Engine power 450 kva generator (Optional)
Magnet Conveyor Belt ( Optional )
Mobile Crusher Plant Turbo 900
Maximum feeding size : 900mm x 650mm
Ideal feeding size: 0 - 600mm
Final size : 0 - 20 mm (0-5 mm , 5-12 mm , 12-20 mm or requested three types material and plus by-pass output production )
Transport Dimensions (wxhxl): 3200 x 4500 x 19000mm
Total Weight: 60,000 KG
• Dragon Crushers Inc.'s line of Dragon 9-10-15-20-25,Turbo 600,900 portable plants are designed for a wide variety of applications. Though each plant is different, each is the same in fundamental ways: Portability, dependability, durability, competitive capital costs, low cost maintenance and designed to meet customer's needs.
• Portability has been a major concern for customers along with quick setup time. We have accommodated our customers' concerns by making most of our plants portable in one single unit. Since our plants are portable in one piece they use minimal time in set-up and tear-down. To further reduce set-up and tear-down time, all plants come standard with telescoping screw jack legs or optional hydraulic lifting legs for fast set-up and to eliminate the time consuming task of cribbing. We have designed our plants to be able to be placed and running in minimal time providing our customers with reduced set-up costs and increased productivity.
• We have proven the dependability and durability of our plants with years of service in the field. These plants have crushed everything there is to crush and run day-in and day-out and they're still going strong. We constantly look for ways to improve our designs, make our plants better and continue to out last the competition.
• Our plants are designed with the idea that a plant should be easily maintained. We understand the time spent maintaining a plant is time that could be spent producing material. We strive to design our plants to minimize the time needed to do the necessary maintenance.
• Dragon Crushers specializes in design and application - the right product and the right flow plan to accomplish your particular job. Many of our plants are designed around our customer's specifications but we always keep an eye on flexibility. Since our plants are designed with our customer's needs in mind we are able to build a more efficient plant and/or eliminate the need for additional equipment to accomplish the same task.
Rotor pallets 16-18 % manganese, chromium
Setting block Liners 16-18 % manganese, chromium
Please contact for more information
Phone: +90 232 853 93 73
Phone +90 555 842 86 86
Phone: +90 542 666 11 11 (WHATSAPP & VIBER)