Livelihoods projects support disabled people to earn their own living. Economic empowerment of disabled people addresses critical issues for human development – it helps create confidence and self-esteem, increases socio-economic status and promotes recognition of and respect for disabled people’s rights. Our program include training to develop life and work skills, promotes development in physical, emotional and mental area of PWD, and a vast knowledge of livelihood skills.
• To encourage and help people with physical and mental disability gain a sense of self-worth and hope that would enable them improve their lives and their future.
• Help those with disability develop their skills that may enable them to earn a living despite their condition.
Target participants: Adult (16 above)
• Mentally Challenge (MR Trainable)
• Learning disabilities
• Hearing Impairment
• Speech and Language Disorders
• Physically Disabled (crippled)
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OPTIONS No. of hours
Baking Workshop or
Cooking Workshop Basic Baking / Cooking Principles
Lecture on Healthy and Non-Healthy foods
Designing, Dessert-making, Make Yummy Foods out of Healthy Ingredients
Sandwich, cocktail, fruits 16 hrs
Arts & Craft Workshop Clay making and modeling, Crochet, Cross stitch, Pottery, and Different Crafts 27 hrs
Bead Making Learn proper techniques of basic beading, Make accessories (stretch bracelet, soft wired bracelet, single drop earrings, chain necklace & earrings with feathers) and Looping techniques 16 hrs
Soap, Dishwashing Liquid and Candle Making Soap Making; Learn all about soap making and how to make your own homemade natural soap.
Dishwashing Liquid Making; Learn all about making dishwashing liquid.
Candle Making; Learn how to make you own homemade scented or unscented candles 21 hrs
Mode of Payment:
• Full payment before workshop starts will have 5% off
• Installment – 50% before training / tutorial starts
50% at the 8-hour mark
• Training program will be implemented through interactive activities.
• Personalized training for the students.
• Inclusions: handouts, recipes, ingredients, take home goodies, materials, activities and certificate.
• Program specifications include other details subject to agreement.
FOR INQUIRIES or RESERVATION:
MAKATI Branch: UG1-A The Palm Tower, St. Paul Road, San Antonio Village, Makati City
403-0833 / 0917-6983979 / 0922-8445582-84 / 0939-9266309
QUEZON CITY Branch: Unit 302 Corporate 101 Building, 101 Mother Ignacia Ave., Quezon City
546-6688 / 0916-5307378 / 0939-9065644
LIKE us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/linxprovi8trainingandtutorials