Home-based HR Personnel Wanted! (Philippines)
The job is not easy, it’s going to be very challenging and it will include a lot of learning. We don’t hire just anyone, we only want those who like to work on tough challenges, ones who are able to learn and grow.
* Responsible for Job Posting and/or Promoting our current job openings
* Sending invitation email to potential candidates, schools, and other institutions
* Accurate data entry and analysis to our database
* Facilitate Interviews and other screening processes
* Responsible for creating reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
> Computer and Internet savvy is a MUST
> Excellent work ethic, dedicated, committed and smart
> Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral
> Proficient in MS Office Suite and Google Docs
> Willing to learn/work in a fast-paced environment
> Must be willing to work in the graveyard shift (8 PM - 5 AM Philippine time)
The base rate is $2 USD per hour (Usually for probation/training period). But at each level of demonstrated improvement, your salary will increase.
This is a full-time position. We currently do not accept part-timers or freelancers
Work Schedule is from Mon-Fri, 8PM-5AM Manila Time.
INTERESTED? You may submit your RESUME AND COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org or sid@txtmeQuick.com
Also, please include these in your email:
1. Skype ID
2. Your work and salary history for the last 3 years (if you have work experience)
TIPS & NOTES:
1. Please make a cover letter that introduces yourself to us and answers the questions "Why should we hire you?", "What makes you different from other candidates?"
2. Please state the position as the subject of your email.
3. Because this is a Home Based Job, you need a reliable Desktop/Laptop and Internet Connection.
4. OUR HR TEAM DOESN'T ENTERTAIN E-MAILS WITHOUT INTRODUCTION/COVER LETTER