Garrett ATX | Find Smallest Gold Nuggets in All Terrains ( Venezuela)
Garrett ATX | Find Smallest Gold Nuggets in All Terrains (Venezuela)
Orient Technology Group for Gold and Metal Detection Systems present its dear customers the gold prospectors the new advanced technology from Garrett:
Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, saltwater, etc.).
It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity - from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets. The ATX is ideal for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralized soils, shallow water coin and jewelry hunting, and even for industrial applications.
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another
- Exclusive Design DD Search coil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance
based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings
- Waterproof Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones
- Frequency Scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals
For full details please watch this video:
For ordering and purchase please contact us:
Nakiye Elgun Sokak No:39
0090 507 441 0706
0090 507 441 0705
0090 507 441 0706
0090 212 230 5196
0090 212 230 5197
Customers Service: Info@OrientDetectors.com
For more info please visit our website :